One girls DIY restoration of a cottage.

As far as possible we, me and MeWally, want an old age with low, or no, utility bills. We also happen to be stingey with money and will make as much eco stuff as we can and build it all into our tiny house.

So we'll have a comfortable home that's cheap to make and to run. RESULT!!

Monday 3 January 2011

Sams Flooded House - Sunday 26.12.10


Here it is, the DEVIL HOUSE!


That dark mark on the house front is water - A LOT OF WATER.

Since yesterday, I've spent over 5 hours on the phone on a 10p minute line, waiting for someone to answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.