One girls DIY restoration of a cottage.

As far as possible we, me and MeWally, want an old age with low, or no, utility bills. We also happen to be stingey with money and will make as much eco stuff as we can and build it all into our tiny house.

So we'll have a comfortable home that's cheap to make and to run. RESULT!!

Sunday 8 February 2015

Fire Basket - Jan - Feb 2015

We have this horrible arrangement for our fire tools.
It's a small ash tray.


We fancy something that will do the job and compliment our woodburner.
As you can see our JOTUL has arches in front of the glass panel in the door.
It had to be made for us as we had an idea in mind.
It will have to be made for us as we had this idea in mind.

It'll be made of wrought iron. 

It'll be made by Lizzie Whyte who can be found on the 4th Saturday of the month at Nailsworth Farmers Market.

We can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.