One girls DIY restoration of a cottage.

As far as possible we, me and MeWally, want an old age with low, or no, utility bills. We also happen to be stingey with money and will make as much eco stuff as we can and build it all into our tiny house.

So we'll have a comfortable home that's cheap to make and to run. RESULT!!

Sunday 8 February 2015

Cute Paving Blocks - Sept 2014


We've had a small patch of weeds in our back garden for ever and decided to pave it.

We've had the blocks for about 10 years, lurking on Gerry the Dairys' farm and he wanted them for a patio, or something. So that forced our hand.

One hired van later and a lot of lugging and chucking of these little setts and we have the scene set for our latest creation.

It was the perfect Autumn job.

Not to shabby huh? 

How big is it?

You're looking at it!

I said it was small!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.