One girls DIY restoration of a cottage.

As far as possible we, me and MeWally, want an old age with low, or no, utility bills. We also happen to be stingey with money and will make as much eco stuff as we can and build it all into our tiny house.

So we'll have a comfortable home that's cheap to make and to run. RESULT!!

Sunday 8 February 2015

National Renovation and Self Build Centre Show - Jan 2015

We headed off to the National Renovation and Self Build Centre exhibition in Swindon. Lots to see and professionals to talk to.

The cost?
Same as last time....
NOTHING!
What a bargain.

The following is a bunch of stuff that interested me. I doubt you'll be too fascinated though.















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.