One girls DIY restoration of a cottage.

As far as possible we, me and MeWally, want an old age with low, or no, utility bills. We also happen to be stingey with money and will make as much eco stuff as we can and build it all into our tiny house.

So we'll have a comfortable home that's cheap to make and to run. RESULT!!

Thursday 2 December 2010

The Turn Around House Thursday 1.12.10



Light at the end of the tunnel?


I don't think so, EVEN THOUGH IT LOOKS THAT WAY.




But, today we had a good clean up in readiness for the carpet fitters, who are coming tomorrow. The conservatory carpet was lifted and then its' decomposing underlay was SCRAPED, inch by tedious inchoff the floor. A horrible, dusty, job.


The bathroom started the day like this, dirty, untidy and needing to be grouted.




After a few hours work,




It's all done.


Tomorrow - THE KITCHEN TILES.

WILL IT NEVER END?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.