One girls DIY restoration of a cottage.

As far as possible we, me and MeWally, want an old age with low, or no, utility bills. We also happen to be stingey with money and will make as much eco stuff as we can and build it all into our tiny house.

So we'll have a comfortable home that's cheap to make and to run. RESULT!!

Saturday 4 December 2010

The Turn Around House Saturday 4.12.10


The whole day has been spent fitting the bathroom,


and tiling the kitchen - no piccy of that today!


The master bedroom, as well as the smaller one, look like this now. Smart, clean and 'of a piece'.


Also 'of a piece' is the living room. 

Nothing fancy, simply a good base for dressing it up and the colours the incoming people really want.

They'll begin to move their stuff in tomorrow and will want to be properly in by Wednesday.

Better press on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.