One girls DIY restoration of a cottage.

As far as possible we, me and MeWally, want an old age with low, or no, utility bills. We also happen to be stingey with money and will make as much eco stuff as we can and build it all into our tiny house.

So we'll have a comfortable home that's cheap to make and to run. RESULT!!

Sunday 21 November 2010

Turnaround House Kitchen Saturday and Sunday 20 and 21.11.10



We've spent the weekend working on the little house on the hill, The Turn Around House.


MeWally has struggled, for both days, to get the work tops (counters) to fit snugly 



and to look good at the same time.



Getting there - phew!


Next job; put in the sink. Then he can clamp it all together and attach it to the units underneath. Then I can tile : )  

 I said TILE, not SMILE!


Meanwhile, I prepped all the other rooms for decoration/tiling.


Both the bedrooms have now lost their cupboards. I did this very carefully so that I might be able to recycle the wood, which is all planed and good pine.

Too good to burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.