One girls DIY restoration of a cottage.

As far as possible we, me and MeWally, want an old age with low, or no, utility bills. We also happen to be stingey with money and will make as much eco stuff as we can and build it all into our tiny house.

So we'll have a comfortable home that's cheap to make and to run. RESULT!!

Friday 19 November 2010

Turn Around House Friday 19.11.10


  OMG!


What a mess,


can't make an omelette without breaking eggs. 


The new bathroom suite is lurking in the MASTER BEDROOM,


along with this lovely built in wardrobe, which will be gone by Monday.


As will this BUILT IN BEAUTY in the second bedroom! Obviously we had to think long and hard about whether to keep it or get shot of it.


Another job that needs to be done is this section of the conservatory. It's nothing to worry about, it's only structural!

MUST PRESS ON

Double glazing reps coming today, Monday and Tuesday, as are the carpet reps. I'll be repped out by Wednesday!

Right now, I'm going to fit the PLINTHS under the kitchen units. Then all will be well with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave your comments here as often as you fancy. I will read what you leave for me and may even post it here for everyone to enjoy. As I can't alter anything you write, please don't use my first name as I want to maintain my privacy. Ta.